Tuesday, September 12

Jajea - Two Times Creampie Bargirl

http://join.ilovethaipussy.com/gallery/MTAxNDkuMi43LjcuMC42MDA4NjU2LjAuMC4w

Picked up Jajea at a seedy Walking Street beer bar and creampied her until the sun came up! Strolling along Walking Street I spotted Jajea. She's a 20 year old dark hottie from Surin, the land of down & brown girls. Jajea was sitting at her bar with a couple of older Thai gals. At first she was a little stand-offish, but that changed when I bought a round of shots for her and her friends. Jajea spring to life. She rubbed her big soft ass against my crotch while coaxing another drink out of me. No problem honey, the more the merrier. I was getting right drunk so pitched Jajea on short time. Her reply let me know my hands were going to be full when she said yes but only if I fucked her 10 times. Wtf??? I kissed her and said would give it my best effort. We went to the room and asked if she's be ok with a video for an extra fee. Jajea said sure and went off to the shower. As you can see she starts off shy but once she starts getting fucked getting into it BIG TIME. Jajea's pussy milked all the cum from me as I exploded deeply inside. Jajea kissed me and said time for round 2! My dick agreed and pushed her back missionary. Her wet cunt needed more seed and was more than happy to deliver. She was begging to be bred. I kissed her neck and ears doggystyle and drilled into her prone body. Wanting proof of knocking her up I pulled out and coated Jajea's pussy then pushed all the hot cum back into her unprotected box. I only managed two popshots with Jajea but that was more than enough for me in this perfect short time session.

No comments:

Post a Comment